Use these luxury pens in your photographs when signing the marriage register, then use them everyday for the rest of your lives together. The perfect reminder of that special day.
- His & Hers - two sizes available to suit any hand
- Engraved with your initials and your wedding date
- Made in England and stamped with English Hallmarks as a sign of quality
- Personalised to your specification
- Wedding date engraved on the cap band
- Your initials engraved on the cap top
- Your choice of jewel in the clip
- Leather pen cases available
- Can be converted from a fountain pen to rollerball with an easy conversion kit
- As a fountain pen comes with an 18ct gold nib available in fine, medium or broad
- As a rollerball, the refill is available in Black or blue and medium or fine or extra fine.
- You can use the fountain pen to sign the actual marriage register using registrar’s iron gall ink - we can supply this special ink.
To start the design process for your very special Wedding Pens, please email email@example.com, with the size of pens required (large or small or one of each), your initials, the date of your wedding, and chosen jewel for the clip.
Available as a Fountain Pen or a Rollerball
The Wedding Pen is available as a Fountain Pen with a choice of Fine, Medium or Broad 2-tone 18ct gold Flag nibs or a Rollerball with a choice of blue or black ink.
In addition to selecting the nib width; you may further customise your nib to match your writing style, choosing from:
- Left Oblique
- Right Oblique
Our nib wright who is one of the UK’s most experienced will undertake the work to your exact specification at an extra cost of £40.00 (excluding tax if appropriate).
You may select one of our Flag 2-tone 18ct gold nibs to be fitted to your fountain pen. They have been acclaimed by many of our customers for their ‘smooth-as-butter’ writing experience and are available in Fine, Medium or Broad widths. Each nib is embossed with the Bespoke British Union Jack.
The Wedding Pen has a dual filling system. It is fitted with a converter (reservoir) which allows the user to draw ink from a bottle or alternatively, you may remove the converter and use standard European ink cartridges. All our fountain pens come with 2 complimentary cartridges so you can start to use it immediately. If you prefer to use bottled ink, we recommend our own range of high quality ink, made in England and available in a range of colours.
The Wedding Pen uses standard rollerball refills.
If you like the idea of having a choice of rollerball one day and fountain pen the next, then you’ll love this ingenious Conversion Kit that we have developed. It comes with full instructions but it is a very simple process and gives you total flexibility. The cost of the conversion kit is £60.
Length Closed: 145mm
Length Posted: 176mm
Length of Barrel incl nib: 126mm
Length of Cap: 70mm
Diameter of Barrel: 13mm
Diameter of Cap: 16mm