Part-Time Workshop Assistant at Conway Stewart / Bespoke British Pens
Join Our Team!
We're on the hunt for a Workshop Assistant with a passion for craftsmanship and attention to detail to join our team at Conway Stewart, makers of bespoke British fountain pens.
- Assembly Assistance: You'll play a crucial role in the assembly of our fountain pens, requiring dexterity, a keen eye for detail, and a commitment to quality.
- Part-Time Flexibility: Starting on a part-time basis, we offer flexible working hours to fit around your commitments.
- Competitive Pay: Rewarding work with competitive wages.
- Exclusive Perks: A chance to try the latest Conway Stewart pens.
- Flexible Schedule: Work hours that can be tailored to suit your needs.
- A detailed-oriented individual with excellent manual dexterity.
- Passionate about maintaining high standards of quality.
- Interested in being part of a small, dedicated team.
Location:Unit 11C, Wren Centre, Westbourne Rd, Emsworth PO10 7SU
Peter Robinson, Production Director