Small pens have their own signature features – from ones that have normal-sized nibs with a reduced barrel and cap, to pens that are impossibly tiny, such as the Waterman...
The product options will appear in a few seconds so you can place your order
Use these luxury pens in your photographs when signing the marriage register, then use them everyday for the rest of your lives together. The perfect reminder of that special day.
- Bought together – two sizes available to suit any hand
- Engraved with your initials and your wedding date
- Made in England and stamped with English Hallmarks as a sign of quality
- Personalised to your specification
- Wedding date engraved on the cap band
- Your initials engraved on the cap top
- Your choice of jewel in the clip
- Leather pen cases available
- Can be converted from a fountain pen to rollerball with an easy conversion kit (£60 excl tax)
- You can use the fountain pen to sign the actual marriage register using registrar’s iron gall ink – we can supply this special ink.
If you have further specialist requirements please contact us
Available as a Fountain Pen or a Rollerball The Wedding Pen is available as a Fountain Pen with a choice of Fine, Medium or Broad 2-tone 18ct gold Flag nibs or a Rollerball with a choice of blue or black ink.
Delivery, Taxes & Customs
Pens are handmade to order, so please allow up to 28 days for delivery.
We can expedite orders if they are needed for a specific date.
Christmas time is almost upon us once again, so what better time to start thinking about giving your loved ones a gift they will treasure this year? Our luxury fountain...
Conway Stewart fountain pens have long been considered to be some of the best fountain pens ever made. In the years since the company was founded in 1905 and today,...
British hallmarks have developed over the course of the last 800 years so that today’s hallmarks provide a comprehensive identifier and consumer guarantee. Each Conway Stewart pen is hallmarked.